Monteverdi

To: "T.J. Higgins" <tjhiggin@chris.iss.ingr.com>,
Subject: Monteverdi
From: "John J. Black" <helejohn@neteze.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 07:35:36 -0800
Hi guys
Monteverdi used to have a collection of his cars in  a small basement type
of museum in Switzerland. Basically they were his cars and ones that they
had for sale and he was charging people a fee to look at them (good idea as
they looked good!) I met him and enjoyed a glass or two of good wine when he
was setting the cars up for the auction which was scheduled the following
day, everything was sold off inc the pictures from the walls. A sad end
really. Anyway I got a Monteverdi jacket for peanuts out of it. Most of the
cars made little of there real value as very few people have even heard of
them never mind actually seem one.

BTW Why not just change the rear axle ratio on the Jensen or fit a 5 speed?

Regards,
John