Re: TR7 BFH#33

To: "J.E.A.Rich" <jear@rmi.net>, <Eganb@aol.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: TR7 BFH#33
From: "Mark the Shark" <markie@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 00:59:21 -0500
Having been a MG person most of my life I can tell you the first time I
drove a TR8 I fell in love and I knew I had to have one.  My very lovely MGB
went up for sale and was sold in three days and I purchased my 81 TR8.
Regrets, absolutely none.  The TR8 is more comfortable, better handling and
a lot faster than my MGB.  The TR7 doesn't have the power but certainly has
all the other elements.

MG people (lots of Triumph as well) may turn their noses up and say the car
isn't a classic but these are the people that have never driven one.

1981 TR8 DHC FI
Raleigh, NC