Re: classic car insurance

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: classic car insurance
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@scs.agilent.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:12:34 -0800 (PST)
As others have commented (I was going to write "like others", but guess
that's not allowed?), I have always had standard coverage on the snake
to avoid the "use" question.  It just ain't (sorry Paul) worth hassling
with the insurance company over a claim for a fender bender on the way
to work or the grocery store.  I think I may get a bit of a discount for
low mileage use, but nothing different from what I could have gotten for
a regular use car.

Once I put the car back on the road again, hopefully soon, I may revisit
the non liability part of the coverage, but I don't plan to go for
limited use insurance.  My car has no paint, and plenty of dirty old
grease and oil, so I drive it.

Roland