Re: powder-coat

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: powder-coat
From: Mike Denman <mikedenman@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 19:43:26 -0800
Fred,
How about a report on the PC system once you have used it.  In the
picture it certainly looks nice.  On the other hand Eastwood has a "try
it for 30 day and then return it if not satisfied guarantee".  Where are
you buying the paint, plugs, and tape... Eastwood or does Harbour sell
it as well? Ideally we could compare each unit in a side by side test
but I would certainly be interested in your opinion of the Harbour
Freight system.
Mike Denman
1966 Marcos
1965 Lotus 7