Re: TR7 BFH#12

To: <Eganb@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR7 BFH#12
From: "John D'Agostino" <jdagostino@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 08:31:32 -0400
Hi Bruce
How was the fair?

After using tons of sealers over the years, I've settled on a few. Anti
sieze for exhaust gaskets, bolts, pipes, so you'll have a prayer of getting
them apart again. Use liberally.

Aviation Form A Gasket for just about everything else.
Thin coat is best.

Silicones in difficult areas only, like where two or more gaskets meet in a
corner, like an oil pan, manifold etc.
Use sparingly.

I have tried the spray copper stuff on large gaskets, which works ok. The
hardest thing is getting it out of the can without clogging!

My two cents.

John