Re: LBC Clubs in Deadmonton

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC Clubs in Deadmonton
From: marcel chichak <chichm@planet.eon.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 19:01:04 -0600
Michael_Bayrock@translink.bc.ca was asking:

>Subject: Is there a Triumph or LBC club in Edmonton?

To which the guys with lots of spare time on their hands (ie, retired) replied:

>Thanks to Doug Hamilton and John McEwen for the timely information about the
>Edmonton Classic Sports Car Club and others....

I spoze they also mentioned that the ECSCC also consists of the Edmonton
Mini Owners Club, the Edmonton chapter of the British Saloon Car Club of
Canada, MG club.... oh, and the Yank Tank appreciation society has pints
with us on occasion too.

--Marcel Chichak    chichm@planet.eon.net
         Edmonton Alberta Canada, eh?
  Peek into my world: www.planet.eon.net/~chichm