Re: CLUBS - where are they?

To: <Undisclosed.Recipients@sioux.hosts.netdirect.net.uk>
Subject: Re: CLUBS - where are they?
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 21:14:40 +0100
THE HERITAGE MOTOR CENTRE
BANBURY ROAD
GAYDON
NR. WARWICK
ENGLAND CV35 0BJ

June 25, 2000

Dear Enthusiast

This brief post is to express my sincere thanks to the many people around the
world who
responded to my post on June 20 for the location and identity of British marque
clubs.

The details you provided are most gratefully received by Heritage Motor Centre
staff.
Additionally, you may be assured the data will not be used for any purpose in
the
classic/collectible car movement beyond enabling the Centre to contact you as
the
opportunity may arise with information that we hope you may find of interest or
use.

>From time to time, the original message will be resubmitted to these lists to
>trawl
further responses and I will greatly appreciate your forebearance as and when
they appear.
The purpose is purely to disseminate information to organisations we believe
would like to
receive it.

Yours sincerely

John Macartney
Corporate Services - Clubs and Group Visits
THE HERITAGE MOTOR CENTRE - GAYDON
http://www.heritage.org.uk