Car Clubs

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Clubs
From: sbrborg@umslvma.umsl.edu (Brian Borgstede)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 18:21:33 -0600
Hay People,
I have turned over the leadership of the St. Louis Triumph Owners
Association, (SLTOA)
to a new president.  Elections where held last week, and the new president
of our club is
Robin Borgstede, my wife.  She was the treasurer, and now I am treasurer and she
is president.  Our club is very family oriented and there are often as many
wives,
girlfriends and children at meetings as men.  I told her that she has to
buy a Triumph.
If anybody would like info about our club, please contact me.

See you in Rockford !

Brian Borgstede                 Voice: (314) 516-6180
AV Tech.  117A Lucas Hall       Fax:   (314) 516-5294
University of Missouri          sbrborg@umslvma.umsl.edu
      St. Louis