new member needs car

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: new member needs car
From: Richard Sulecki <rsulecki@email.unc.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 1995 16:04:22 -0500 (EST)
I just wanted to send greetings to all of you afflicted with the British
car fever like myself.  I am in Chapel Hill, NC and trying to find an
early MG Midget or Sprite in running condition.  Any assistance
would be appreciated.  Also, in my search I have managed to find a few
Spitfires and a Morris Minor all priced to sell. If any one is interested
I can put you in contact with the owners.  Please email me at
rsulecki@email.unc.edu with any information.
                                                Thanks,
                                                        Brad S.