Re: Bizarre weather and Kermit

To: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: Bizarre weather and Kermit
From: <cak@dimebank.com> (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 23:10:49 -0800
A couple of people have asked about Aircraft Spruce, and I now have my
catalog an addresses handy. (I'm still not completely moved onto my new
computing facility, such as it is...)

You should definitely have a copy of this catalog on your shelf, if you do
any sort of restoration/fabrication/improvement on your cars. It costs $5,
but that includes a $5 gift certificate and they mail the sucker first
class for almost that much postage! It's a storehouse of tools, supplies,
materials, fasteners and Really Cool Stuff. Their emphasis is on homebuilt
aircraft and aircraft maintenance, but it seems to share a lot with our
passion. (They also have authentic flying goggles for the best price I've
seen anywhere.) Their prices are not rock bottom, but they stock almost
everything in the catalog.

The dehumidifier I mentioned is called the Goldenrod Dehumidifier. "This
compact, low-voltage dehumidifier is an ideal way to eliminate dampness and
mildew in aircraft which can cause mildew growth in carpet and upholstery
and wreak havoc with electrical systems. Install under the instrument panel
or on the deck between seats. If installed in the engine compartment,
Goldenrod will eliminate moisture which leads to rust, keep ignition wiring
dry, and facilitate cold weather starts. In the hangar, Goldenrod can
protect parts, tools, supplies and components. Operates on standard 110V
current 24 hous per day but uses four times less power than a standard
light bulb. Safe and effective. Available in four lengths."

The smallest is 12", draws 8 watts, and handles 100 cubic feet. $33.25.
Biggest is 36", draws 25 watts, 500 cubes, $39.95.

Call them at 800 824 1930.