How much does an MGB roadster weigh

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: How much does an MGB roadster weigh
From: tsg_bhl@opco.enet.dec.com
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 95 18:36:24 PST
        As part of my MGB build/modify I've been trying to estimate how much
        the damn thing weighs (dry)..in the books I've read the numbers vary
        from 975kg to about 1100kg....Does anybody know how much (Dry and Kerb)
        a 1967 MGB roadster weighs???

        Thanks

        Byron

|Byron Lister........Digital Equipment Corporation........tsg_bhl@enet.dec.com |
|                 '67 4.4L V8 turbo MGB Roadster "BITEME"                      |
|                      The quickest MGB in the world?                          |
|                When Too Much HorsePower Is Barely Enough                     |