Images uploaded

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Images uploaded
From: Steve Adderson <S.G.Adderson@ukc.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 95 17:39:04 +0000

I've uploaded a couple of images to triumph.cs.utah.edu

sga_minis.gif is a picture of two of my Minis and my old Cavalier daily driver.
The Mk1 Mini is currently in a state of restoration and I've sold the other one
since taking the photo.

sga_sd1.gif is a picture of a 2600cc Rover SD1 in a sad state. It had been
shunted
so the rear was stoved in and the front headlight had been smashed. This car
actually belonged to a friend of mine before he gave me it.  The dents on the
side
were caused by his wife you was learning to drive in the car.

There may be some more Mini pics coming along so watch this space!!

Steve