Re: Net Sales

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Net Sales
From: Marc Sayer <msayer@efn.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 1994 01:38:15 -0800 (PST)
There are others of us who also sell via the net, not just TRF. Nothing
against TRF, they are a great bunch of guys, just that tonight's posting
(I get the digest) was sort of the TRF show. There are lots of people in
the LBC business and almost all of them are pretty good people (the
sleezeballs seem to dissapear pretty quickly). For all of those people
(like myself) who also will sell over the net I just wanted to remind
everyone you can feed your habits over the net at places other than just
TRF. All of you net sellers, this is your chance to post up. Course I
might be wrong it might just be me and TRF (that's pretty good company to
be in as far as I'm concerned) who sell LBC over the net, but I doubt it.
I know there are lots of net sellers for other cars/brands.

Marc Sayer
Performance Engineering
1070 W. 2nd Ave.
Eugene OR 97402