Hello, and Thanks

To: trf@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello, and Thanks
From: Tim Pettenati <pettenat@netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 1994 16:42:54 -0800 (PST)
To Dana ant the gang at TRF,

I wanted to thank you for the high level of customer service that your
company provides.  Although my current British car is one that you don't
normally provide parts for,  I'm usually able to find applicable parts
through the use of your highly detailed catalogs.  I current drive a Jensen
Healey.  I wish that you did stock or cross-reference parts for my car,
because the few available suppliers leave alot to be desired.

I also enjoy your newsletters. I grew up in Homer City, so it is real
interesting to hear what's going on back home.  In fact some of your
employees may remember my father who owned Petes' Pennzoil Station in Homer
City.  My brother and I both worked there as teens and always had something
British undergoing rustoration.  My brother owned a silver-blue AH 3000 and
I had a red Sunbeam Alpine as my first car.

I hope to attend your summer party one of these years. I'd like to convince
my class reunion comittee to plan our upcomming 20th reunion for around the
same time.  I doubt that I'd be driving the JH back. But if I did, Do you
have an award for the most miles traveled to the event?  I'd probably put
on around 2750 from here in Santa Clara CA.

Keep up the good work
Happy Holidays,
Tim Pettenati

                                             pettenat@netcom.com