'63 Elva Courier for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (brit)
Subject: '63 Elva Courier for sale
From: DBALINGI.SALES@pc.Trimble.COM (David Balingit)
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 94 14:37
I've got a '63 Elva Courier looking for a good home. For anyone not
familiar with an Elva (and many aren't) it's an MG (A?) motor on a Lotus
chassis with a fiberglass body. Of course it's a roadster.

The car was picked up brand new from the factory and brought back here by
my dad. It was used as an auto-x/street car for a while. It was converted
to an EP road race car, used for drivers school in 1970? From then on, it
has sat. I have no time/space to work on it and I don't want to see it
deteriorate.

It rolls, should be no body/fiberglass damage, and the engine ran when it
was parked. Right now it is in race car trim with a full roll cage. There
are (or should be) all of the parts to return it to a street car. It
would make a very nice vintage race car or street car.

Right now, the car is located in Placerville, Ca.  I have no idea what $$
we want for it.

-dave
david_balingit@trimble.com