TR3 Project

To: twakeman@apple.com
Subject: TR3 Project
From: gnh.Wbst207V@xerox.com
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 1994 12:15:36 PST
TeriAnn says:
<This Sunday marks the fifth anniversary of my starting to take
parts off the TR3.  It's been a long time.>

I wish it could go faster for you but you obviously have remained
determined.  That's commendable.  Several of my best friends
are suffering from terminal cases of Restorer's Malaise; they
have completely lost sight of the worthwhile projects they
started a few years ago.  You have not - despite having no
garage!  If there was a balloting, you would get my vote for
The Determination and Fortitude Award for 1994!

<I hope your restoration goes MUCH faster then mine.>

It will, for three reasons:
The already-mentioned heated garage;
I'll be working on the car full time;
The money is in the bank - from selling the red MGA.

Hang in there and keep admiring those early photos of the TR3.
They inspire and motivate!

George Haynes
Dove Grey 1956 MGA... completed in 1990
Beverly's Blue 1964 Spitfire... slowly being reassembled
BRG 1965 TR4A... the 110% restoration is finally underway!