frazzled nerves

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: frazzled nerves
From: LUCE@KRDC.INT.ALCAN.CA
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 17:28:50 -0500 (EST)
>>> introduced.  Volvo later took on the construction themselves to improve
>>> the quality.                                                 ^^^^^^^^^^
>>> Ray Gibbons
>
>> Low blow! Low blow!
>> Bomber
>> "hand built" '75 Jensen-Healey

> Damn, I'm offending people every time I turn around.
> (snip)

My apologies, Ray.  I should have smiley'd that one.  I really didn't mean
to imply the taking of umbrage over the (correct) suggestion that the
panels on Jensen's occasionally don't fit together worth a damn.  Actually,
I don't generally get offended about much at all.  Don't get far in life
without a sense of humour, I find.
I get the impression from your post that a few incidents over the past couple
of days have worn a bit on your feelings.  I hope that this doesn't cause
you to leave the list in a huff (or a minute and a huff).
I'm sure I speak for many on the list when I say that we value your
contributions to the discussions here - you've certainly posted many a bon mot
in the short time I've been lurking here.
Once again, I apologize for any hard feelings.

Cheers,
Bomber