Re: MG

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG
From: Daren Stone <Daren_Stone@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 94 14:20:05 PST
---------------------------- Forwarded with Changes ---------------------------
From: british-cars-owner@triumph.cs.utah.edu at SMTPGATE
Date: 12/2/94 1:43PM
*To: triumph@io.org at SMTPGATE
*cc: british-cars@autox.team.net at SMTPGATE

Text item:

Roland, you gave someone a ride in your car who didn't even know *what*
your car was ??? She must have been pretty cute ... ;-)
    Along the same vein a few years back at Graffiti night in Modesto a kid
leaned out of a jacked up mini truck and asked me if my car (the Bugeye) was
"one of them Cobras, with the big V8 ?" Now granted, with the stripes, it might
appear to be a 7/8 scale Cobra when viewed from the rear, but there is no
mistaking the sound difference between the two. Nevertheless, I just smiled,
nodded my head, revved it up & chirped the tires as I pulled away. Probably made
his day.

    cheers-

            daren

Author:  british-cars-owner@triumph.cs.utah.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    12/2/94 1:43 PM

> NOT THE Cobra !! Tell me that people do NOT call your Cobra an MG !

It's been called an MG, a Triumph and a Healey (Sprite and big).  Once
someone asked me if it was an old Corvette.  But this was after they
had ridden it.

Roland

Text item: External Message Header