NAMGBR Electronic "phone book"

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: NAMGBR Electronic "phone book"
From: NAMGBRBBC@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 1994 13:16:05 -0500
To all members of the NAMGBR that hang out here on the British Cars Digest;
    I am currently assembling an E-mail phone book for the Register. If you
would like your electronic address(es) included in the book, please drop me
an E-mail at either "NAMGBR BBS@aol.com" or "NKMT52A@prodigy.com" and let me
know your address(es).
    Also, if anyone would like information about the North American MGB
Register, E-mail me at one of the above addresses, and I'll E-mail you info &
an app.
    Safety Fast!
                                                     Tom Biehl
                                                     NAMGBR BBS Coordinator