MGB--Limited Edition

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB--Limited Edition
From: GURNEE@VAX1.BEMIDJI.MSUS.EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 1994 16:53:30 -0500 (CDT)
HI, I'm new to this list, and for that matter, to the I'net in
general. So if I compromise Netiquette, apologies in advance.
Couple of questions...
   ...Might there  be a sub-set of this net for MGB's?
   ...Suggestions for winterizing my '80 Limited Edition
      would  be appreciated. I live in far-north Minnesota
      with winter temps down to -50F. I store mine in my
      unheated garage, where it remains in bed from about
      Oct 1 thru mid-April.
Another question, My insurance agent is interested in what
my MGB is worth, so it's adequately covered (and so am I).
Recognizing it's really worth what you can get for it, any
ballpark figures. I'd give it a 3.5 on a 5.0 (tops) scale.
Has new top, interior, but everything else is original as is,
including black paint. Vitually no rust, and certainly no 'bondo.'
Any help gratefully received.
Gurnee Bridgman