Re: Monterey's next year's marque is...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Monterey's next year's marque is...
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 94 13:41:13 -0700
In message <199410201939.AA16611@is6.mdc.com> Sharon Oblinger writes:
>  Drum roll please..........
>
>  I've heard that next year's marque at Monterey will be
>
>   LOTUS ----
>
>  Well there ya go...get your lbcs ready!! The next British invasion...
>
> Sharon (maybe I'll have my car done by then, hah!)Oblinger

WHAT????

Not Triumph?

Where's the factory support when you need it.  If it was Morgan I could at least
take my engine on the lunch time parade lap.

The events for charity...so why not a charity event for orphan British cars

Sigh... First having Roland ribbing me because the TRs not back on the road yet
(I'd like to see him try to keep 3 British cars on the road at one time when
ones been sabatoged and the anther is undergoing a complete rebuild), now The
Monterey Historics have snubed Triumphs yet again.

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards
LINK: TWAKEMAN
408-974-2344                         TR3A - TS75519L,
                       MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, Land Rover 109 - 164000561