Early Spitfire Clearance Sale

To: b-c
Subject: Early Spitfire Clearance Sale
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 1994 15:10:25 -0500
I want to dispose of all the early Spitfire stuff I have, because it's
going to rust away out on my farm and someone needs to do something neat
with it.

So here's the deal. It all goes!

For sale:

1964 Mk.1, disassembled, everything needed to put it back together.
Body has some plastic, but is pretty solid with a solid floor and
sills.

1967 Mk.2, probably a parts car. Everything below the doors is toast.
I haven't even looked under the bonnet. Interior is toast. All of the
car IS there, however.

A factory steel hardtop for a Mk.1 or Mk. 2 Spit.

Extra top or two.

Tonneau

About 4 assorted engines or blocks, about 5 or six heads, all 1147.

About 3 or four trannys.

Spare Mk.2 frame with diff.

Spare, rebuilt, Mk.2 halfshafts with brakes. I DID remove a couple
of wheel studs from one of those when a broke one on my GT6.

Lots of miscellaneous spares. All sorts of stuff.

Some nice ads for early Spitfires.

Some wire wheels, unknown condition.

All for the price of (TA DA!) $950.

Come and get it.

I really would like for some early Spit enthusiast to get this stuff and
make a nice car or two out of it.

Oh, I forgot, an extra MK.2 bonnet and a spare Mk.2 tub go with it, if
you want it.

Gee, I'm waiting for my mailbox to be flooded with takers!!!

Larry
lesnyd@monsanto.com