Important warning to LBC owners.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Important warning to LBC owners.
From: "Curt Onstott" <onstottc@ucs.orst.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 1994 22:22:56 +0000
Now that winter is approaching in the Northern Hemisphere, it is
important that we remember TO ALWAYS THINK GOOD THOUGHTS WHEN WE
ATTEMPT TO START OUR CARS.  This morning I thought that my car
wouldn't start and my Grose jets didn't cut off the fuel properly
causing my engine to flood.  I replaced them with a new set of stock
needles and seats to see if it would fix the problem.  Then I pulled
all of the spark plugs (which were soaked with gasoline) and gently
heated them with a lighter.  Then I lit a match and burned the excess
gas out of each cylinder.  (Be careful not to burn off your eyebrows
or set your car on fire!!!)  Oh well, I was in a
hurry................
-Curt Onstott      '70 MG Midget
 Don't anthropomorphize    /  _______  \
 British Cars.  It        / /  /| ||\\\ \
 upsets them.            / //\//| || \\\ \