Westminster, VT THIS WEEKEND!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Westminster, VT THIS WEEKEND!
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 1994 10:40:40 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

The Westminster, VT "Fraternity Tour" is this weekend (8-9 October). I just
heard a very optimistic weather forcast for the weekend. Looks like today and
Sat. will be perfect lbc weather. Low to mid 70's and sunny. Sunday may be a
bit on the unsettled side, but it'll probably be okay. One thing for sure:
there probably won't be any snow. Then again, you never really know, do you?

I regretably will not be at the MG Museum on Sunday. However I may be AUTOXing
either with the TR or my daily driver at Horseneck Beach in the SE MA area on
Sunday. One way or the other I'm going to get around a bit this weekend.

But, I will be the rally master for the "Fox and Hounds Rallye" on Saturday, so
if you make that event, stop by and say "Hi". I'll be the crazy guy running
around.

If you elect to try the rallye or tour, meet at the HOJO's in Springfield, VT
at 9:30 on Sat. This HOJO's is at exit 7 from I-91. The Tour leaves at 10:00,
the Rallye driver meeting is at 10:00 and the 1st car is off at 10:30.

If you want to make the MG Museum on Sunday, take exit 5 from I-91. MG museum
is about a mile or two south on US 5.

So New England (and the general Northeastern US folks too!) based lbc folks:
GET OUT THERE AND ENJOY THE FOLIAGE!!!!

bye,
rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |