YAS (Yet Another Stereotype)

To: British Cars <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: YAS (Yet Another Stereotype)
From: Scott Currier <scurrier@RandomAccess.COM>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 94 08:54:00 PDT
I am not sure if I can join the ranks of the stereotypical LBC
collector or not as I have only owned Big British Cars
('72 Shadow) and Small Irish Cars ('81 Delorean), but both
the Roller and the DMC loved to leak oil on my  floor :-)

Middle age, Male, Mild Anglo Persuasion (AKA Amurican Mutt),
only Macho when I have a crimper in my hand and a Lucas
electrical system that is trying my patience :-)

On another note, I made up SOL stickers and a half-arsed
attempt at decals for Roland (it is a color laser transparency)
If anyone is interested in this type of thing let me know.

I'm sure Roland can let you know how they look?

Later,

Scott (S.A.R.) Currier