SCCA @ MID-OHIO

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: SCCA @ MID-OHIO
From: COSTICH_ALAN/HPATC1_01@i3125ent.atl.hp.com
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 94 09:02:00 -0400
Will Zehring: I was at Mid-Ohio a couple of years ago
for the fouthieth anniversary of Triumph. What a wonderful
weekend! What a wonderful spectator track! I spent some
time at the top of chicane and also at the end of the back
straight. You can get ball around the track inside and out.
I am sure you will like all the different vantage points.

Seems that we got sandwiches from a Subway. I was crewing
for a friend with a TR4. The group included another TR4 and
a TR3. Pizza was brought in at one point, but, I can't say
where it came from.

YMMV.

Alan