British Parts

To: SOLers <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Parts
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 1994 00:18:54 -0400 (EDT)
Dear SOLers,

Last Friday I went to see Mike who was selling his parts in Dedham, MA.
Since this was very close to where I live in Boston it seemed a great
opportunity to get some parts pretty fast. Unfortunately he is moving his
parts to Vermont far away from these kind of neighbors who think that car
nuts aren't good people...
And here is a new/modified entry for the British Vendors List:

------------------------------------
Brit of Britain
Michael Buonanduci (Mike)
HCR82 Box 710
Bradford, VT 05033
(802) 439-5815
(802) 439-5814 (Fax)

He does mail orders and has pretty good prices. He sure beats MOSS or
Vickie Brit prices - just tell him if the others are cheaper ;-)
I showed up with my Midget and told him that I don't have a clue what
is going on with the play in the steering. I was willing to buy at least
a good used steering rack ($50), but he had to take a look at it and said
that I only need to put a new gasket or rubber strip in the rack mount
and that would fix it. He could have made easily some bucks with me.
He sells new and used parts mostly for Triumph, MG, and Land Rovers.
Agustin de la Calle (10-1-94)
------------------------------------

I am not somehow involved in this business or get some other kind of
provisions. It's just good to know some alternatives to the big mail
order companies.

Cheers,
        Agustin

        Agustin de la Calle             |       voice:(617) 632-4754
        Dana-Farber Cancer Institute    |       fax:  (617) 632-4393
        44 Binney Street, D1040         |
        Boston, MA 02115                |   delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu
        U.S.A.                          |