Engine Prices

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine Prices
From: lrc@netcom.com (Henry O. Farad)
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 1994 10:33:03 -0700 (PDT)
A friend of mine just bought a morris minor, and being
unsatisfied by the 948 is interested in swapping in
a 1275.

Since I have more need of money (to buy a '67 Midget)
than for my "extra" 1275s and ribcase we are thinking
of working a deal.  If he can sell his 948 it would
greatly help things out.

What are the going rates for a running, but tired, 948?
A ribcase, A smoothcase and for a rebuildable 1275?

Is there anyone out there that would be interested in
a 948 or a smoothcase?

(Morris Minors do have 948s don't they?  For some reason
I thought that they had 1098s)

by the way, Phil livesin Pt. Arena, the morris is in Fair Oaks
and I live in Santa Cruz California.

I am also considering picking up a 1500 spitfire motor to
use a s a school and enduro motor for the GProd spitfire.
Does anyone know of any available cheaply in the bay area.

--
-UUU-v^v^-||- Henry O. Farad / Larry Colen      lrc@netcom.COM
H:408-335-7505  W:408-774-2215                  lrc@red4est.felton.ca.us