VW Freebies

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, fordnatics@freud.arc.nasa.gov
Subject: VW Freebies
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 1994 15:04:43 -0700
I have a box full of VW stuff I'd like to get rid of.  Price:  you come
and get the works.  I'm in the South S.F.  Bay Area and not inclined to
ship anywhere.  I might be convinced to bring this stuff to my work in
Palo Alto next week (on vacation this week) though.

I really don't want to be bothered selling this stuff one piece at a
time.  I just want the room in my garage.  If interested reply by
e-mail.  First come first serve unless you have a very convincing tale
of dire need.

Here's what's in the box:

1.  Clymer service manual 60-early '70s
2.  Various length of flex 2" ducting- black.
3.  22" 1" flex ducting- black
4.  2 set valve covers, used.
5.  metal horn rim '70
6.  new arm rest, black '70.  rt side
7.  several valve cover gaskets- 1600cc
8.  new rear brake cylinder '70
9.  new brake shoes for one wheel, new '70
10. oil screen gaskets
11. new set of tail pipes
12. new clutch cable
13. dis-assembled Solex 30 pict-3 carb; probably
    only good for parts.
14. set of home made transaxle tools, never used.
15. new (well, never used anyway) door rubber.
    I think this is for a '65; was given to me by
    a '65 owner who thought it might fit my '70.
16. Possible other small bits.  I didn't feel like
    getting grubby digging further.

Roland
cobra@cdc.hp.com