LAND ROVER's (Help Me!!)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: LAND ROVER's (Help Me!!)
From: "Hussein, Derya" <husseind@cclink.tfn.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 94 15:11:50 EST

     Hi there,

     I was wondering if anybody out there is driving a short wheel base
     Landrover county/90 7 seater imported in lefthand drive format from
     Europe??

     I have a This particular Land Rover in London England (My Home town)
     and would like to bring it over to Boston Ma. USA to where I now
     reside. I know that there would be work done to the vehicle, fuel
     emissions and a catlystic conveter. I have been living in the U.S.A
     now for almost 3 years and am also wondering if there are any taxes
     that I have to pay when I bring a car over??.

     If anybody out there has been through this kind of experience or has
     any idea about who I can call and talk to...

     Any information would be greatly appreciated...

     Thank you

     Derya