Re: Falcon & Janspeed

To: gerry@hostel.lincroftnj.ncr.com
Subject: Re: Falcon & Janspeed
From: mburdick@unmc.edu (Mike Burdick)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 94 08:53:41 CDT
gerry@hostel.lincroftnj.ncr.com opined:

   > > I wonder do they make exhaust systems for TVR or at least a header for
   > > the Ford Cortina GT?.
   >
   > As far as I know Falcon does not make headers (exhaust manifolds) for
   > any car, they just make the exhaust system. When I last looked they made

There is an exception to every rule: I just bought a stainless header
made by Falcon for my Spitfire.  I got it through TriumphTune so it may
be that TT has some sort of special arrangement with Falcon.  I'm pretty
sure that TT has stainless headers for most of the TR series and the GT6
(don't have my catalog handy to check).

FWIW, I was able to fit my header in one evening.  The hardest part was
getting the old one off.

Flow freely,
Mike
mburdick@unmc.edu