Paul Hemson's transport predicament

To: British-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Paul Hemson's transport predicament
From: gpetrola@prairienet.org (Gregory Petrolati)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 1994 09:35:35 -0500

        Paul,

        You wrote regarding the pending demise of your MGB, and the
        lack of space in your chosen LBC. If you are of average
        height may I suggest a TR4? I restored one several years
        back. I found it quite suitable to go shopping in, once back
        on the road. My two teenage daughters and my wife used to pile
        in the car and we would go grocery shopping on a weekly basis.
        One at the supermarket we would do our shopping and travel
        back home... the whole family, wife, girls, and food enough for
        my family of 4 humans and 5 cats (oh yeah we also managed to
        stuff a 30 lb. bag of cat litter in the wee beastie, too!).

        The TR4 has a surprising amount of space behind the driver and
        an amazingly large boot. I believe the boot can hold more stuff
        than the boot of my Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX!

        Finally, you will probably find there are more TR4s out there
        Heralds and Vitesses. But i your heart is set on that particular
        Triumph, I'd opt for the Vitess... If you can find a decent one.

                                                Greg Petrolati

--
        "It's not a leak.... It's a british flow-through lubrication
                system..."