car security, Mk III

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, jag-lovers@psy.uwa.edu.au
Subject: car security, Mk III
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 94 08:54:47 EDT
Fellow fiends and jag-o-philes:

Wow, many thanks to the folks out there in net.land who posted interesting,
clever, even humourous suggestions for theft-proofing your favorite lbc.
Until the engine goes back in the B I think it's safe, too.  Seriously, tho,
much food for thought as I contemplate alterations in my "stable."  I
personally am most intrigued by the fuel pump cut off and using a cigarette
lighter as the switch.  If it was a snake it would have bit you, as my wife
is fond of saying.  Is this list thing great or what?

Will "satisfied customer" Zehring