need help hauling my car (no lbc content)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: need help hauling my car (no lbc content)
From: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil (Marcus Tooze)
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 94 14:31:51 CDT
Hey all,

I've been pretty quiet lately, the Midget and work have been taking up my time.

Anyway, heres the problem:

My wonderful Maverick broke down 3 hours from Champaign IL (in Elderado IL down
south) and I need to retrieve it. Is there anybody between here and Elderado
who would like to make a few bucks and let me borrow there truck and
hitch?

Marcus

P.S. I don't want to fix it there and try and get back...it would probably break
again.

P.P.S. Don't suggest renting something unless you want to give me the better
part of a couple of hundred bucks.