'67 MGB for sale

To: british-cars <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: '67 MGB for sale
From: Kevin Meek <kevnmeek@netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 1994 08:00:19 -0700 (PDT)
Since I am new to this group I dont know if for sale postings are
appropriate (so let me know if not!)

This car is owned by my new brother-in-law.  I dont know that much
about MGB's, but I have seen this car and it looks pretty near immaculate
to me:

'67 MGB for sale--$5800.00 or reasonable offer
Extremely clean and mechanically perfect
Tartan Red
Wire wheels
Tonneau cover
Well maintained by meticulous owner
If you are looking for an early british sports car, this is the one!

NO HIDDEN SECRETS!  Call John for more info (408) 335-9047

--
I dont know about the NO HIDDEN SECRETS part-maybe he hasnt owned
a british car for very long!  This car is located in Felton, CA.

* Kevin Meek    kevnmeek@netcom.com    Santa Cruz, CA *