Looking for a bug eye sprite

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for a bug eye sprite
From: Doug Phillips <Douglas.W.Phillips@williams.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 May 1994 08:02:24 -0400 (EDT)
Hello folks.

Our local British car club met last night, and welcomed a new member. Our
new member joined with the intention of purchasing a good A/H bug eye
sprite and professed a great love for this automobile.

We responded with a promise to put out "feelers" to perhaps identify a good
candidate for his purchase. So, here is his request:

***********
Wanted
***********

A/H bug eye sprite. Nice original or fully restored. Prefer to look at cars in
New England/NY, PA or NJ (a one day drive from our location in Massachusetts).

Contact me on the internet, at the address below, and I will pass along your

And for the second part of this question; what is a fair price for the car
described above? Is anyone aware of a recent transaction? What are the common
defects?

Many thanks.
                                        -Doug

"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of my restoration style"

        Doug Phillips (Douglas.W.Phillips@Williams.edu)
        1952 MG TD, Member, New England T Register (#11109) and Berkshire
        County British Motor Car Club / Williams College, Williamstown, MA