Re: Seatbelt recalls

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seatbelt recalls
From: pschauss@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 94 20:30:59 EST
Rich Hill (hill@ece.ucdavis.edu) writes:

>>  I missed all the recent discussion on seatbelt recalls.  Could  someone
please
>>  let me know the details (which cars, what years, what to do, etc.)

I believe that the recall was for MGB's vin # 467525 ff and Midgets #s 210749
ff.
Send a letter stating year, make, model and vin#  to:

Mr. John Retkowski
Jaguar Cars Inc.
555 MacArthur Blvd.
Mahwah, NJ  07430-2327

They will send you the seatbelts.

Peter Schauss                                   email:  pschauss@aol.com
1980 MGB - daily driver (now that the roads are clear).

P.S.  As I was leaving my office in Hauppauge (Long Island, NY) today I saw a
faded grey Spridget ahead of me with the top down.  Does that car belong to
anyone
on the net?