Free Alpine

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Free Alpine
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 1994 13:37:42 -0800
Probably this is old news, but what the hell.  From
rec.autos.antique:

Newsgroups: rec.autos.antique
Subject: 1994 sunbeam alpine
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 1994 20:14:09 GMT

Hi,

I have a 1964 Sunbeam Alpine that is partially disassembled.  The engine
runs but there are no floor boards, no paint on it, and the rear fenders
have no bottoms to them.  I have a hardtop and a new soft top to be
installed. This car is a great restoration project or good for parts.

THIS CAR IS FREE for anyone who is willing to come and move it out of my
driveway.  It is located in Poughkeepsie, NY.  Let me know if anyone is
interested.

Stephen
(609) 588-5626