glue for seats

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: glue for seats
From: gord.mummery@sheridanc.on.ca (Gord Mummery)
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 94 15:05:48 -0500
Hi folks,
I'm in the midst of replacing the ripped and torn vinyl skin on my poor 69 TR6.
Bought new vinyl from penninsula imports here in Oakville, Ontario for $400.
Stripped all the old vinyl off one seat, replaced the diaphram. I kept one
together for reference. So far, so good. Putting things back together is the
problem.
        1. 25 year old foam leaves a little to be desired.
        2. What sort of glue can I use that will not melt the foam
        3. If anyone has done this task before I would be in dept to you for any
                advice that you may offer.

By the way, any members of the Toronto Triumph Club, Marches meeting at Ken's
Mostly British will give us the opportunity to see my 69 in pieces getting its
$6000 facelift. Well,    I excited!