Re: Wheels-MGB

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wheels-MGB
From: Glenna Hall <ghall@goshen.connected.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 1994 13:14:54 -0800
I have the notion that there have been several recent queries
about higher performance wheels and what wheels fit what cars.
Obviously I was paying little attention.  But, today I was
leafing through Terry Jackson's book -- reading the picture
captions-- and noticed someone was using Mitsubishi wheels on a
racing MGB. A less-expensive alternative to Minilites was the
claim.  Thought this might be of some use on the off chance B's
were involved in the thread.  --Richard Hall