Jensen-Healey Question

To: "British Cars List" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jensen-Healey Question
From: "Sandro Menzel" <smenzel@mti.wa.com>
Date: 14 Jan 1994 09:41:54 -0800
I know that there aren't too many Jensen-Healey owners out there but I've got a
pretty simple one:

Anyone have any idea what the green light in the recession for the oil pressure
guage is supposed to signify? The owner's manual doesn't even mention this
light. Then again, it doesn't mention the high-beam indicator, either.

It would make sense that it's an oil level idiot light but I have my doubts. The
light has been being rather flakey lately which may just mean an electrical
short someplace.

Take care.

Sandro Menzel      |  Network Administrator  | "Is it a Jensen or
smenzel@mti.wa.com | Media Technologies, Inc |   is it a Healey?"