Removing MBG steering wheel

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Removing MBG steering wheel
From: Ron Peterson <ron@vicorp.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 94 00:24:15 EST
I just tried the method for removing an MGB steering wheel outlined
by Randy Wilson and it worked!  By pulling on one side of the steering
wheel and pushing on the other, working it back and forth about 15
times it finally popped off easily.  I was amazed considering all
the effort I'd wasted trying other methods.  Once I had it off I
was even able to make it closer to round again using a pipe clamp.
Add this method to the MGB FAQ! (speaking of which, is there one?)
Thanks Randy!

            Ron

!* FREE CATALOG of Video, Music, *!             ron@vicorp.com
!* Amiga Software, Stories,      *!                         ___________________
!* Electronics, and FUN! by      *! Mute Punk Pigmies Pick  |Opinions expressed
!* sending email with Subject of *!    Purposeful Paths     | here are my own,
!* CATALOG to ron@vicorp.com     *!Particularly Passionately| not my employers.