Re: Round arch Spridgets

To: gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu (W. Ray Gibbons)
Subject: Re: Round arch Spridgets
From: phile@stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 1994 13:34:50 -0600 (CST)
W. Ray Gibbons writes>

> When the bugeye was current, there was a "Sebring" fiberglass front with
> conventional headlights and bugeye grille that changed the bugeye from
> cute to pretty (IMHO).  I would love to have one of those Sebring bonnets.
> I have a couple of spare bonnets, and some day I intend to convert one to
> a replica of the Sebring front, JFTHOI (just for the hell of it).

You can still buy such things.  It would be silly, IMHO, to cut up an
original to try to replicate the fiberglass ones.  I don't know where to
get a Sebring Sprite front end, but Winner's Circle in USA or Spridgebits
in UK would be a good start.  I have seen pix of these on both Spridget and
Bugeye bodies.