79 Spitfire's Clutch Master Cylinder

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 79 Spitfire's Clutch Master Cylinder
From: Angelique Di Schino <adischi@work.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 94 13:00:04 -0800
I've had my '79 Triumph Spitfire for a little over a year now.  One
of the first things that I did to the car (among a bizillion other
things) was to renew the clutch master cylinder, as it was leaking
brake fluid down the clutch pedal and into the car.  That worked up
until about a week or so ago.  It's leaking again.

My questions about this are:
1.  Is renewing this part just something that I'm going to have to
get good at and do every year?
2.  Is it time to buy a new master cylinder?  (ie.  renewing just
won't cut it on the current one anymore and replacing the old one
will last me a slightly more reasonable period of time)

Thanks,

Angelique Di Schino
angelique@work.com