RE: Why do I bother.....?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Why do I bother.....?
From: DEHAASM@NAPC-1.NAVY.MIL
Date: Mon 1 Nov 93 16:32:32-EDT
Marcus,

     You're not the only one who has had his roommate hit his car!
A few years ago I finished the restoration of my 72 SuperBeetle.
I had it parked in the driveway when late one nite my roommate
came home from some late nite partying and hit the rear of my
Bug.  The funny part (not so funny at the time) was that he left
his truck the way it was and went to bed.  In the morning I left the
house for work to find this Ford Pickup "humping" the back of my
VW Beetle.  It was not a pretty sight.   He paid for a new bumper
and engine deck lid.

Mark deHaas
dehaasm@napc-1.navy.mil