Veneer... source?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, jag-lovers@wapsy.psy.uwa.oz.au
Subject: Veneer... source?
From: border@nas.nasa.gov (Ryan A. Border)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 93 14:38:30 -0700
I need to apply some new burled walnut veneer to a few pieces of wood.
Simple question: where's a good, affordable source for such material?
Also, I think I remember seeing a guide to applying the thin veneer go
by in a FAQ or something; anybody have such a file floating around on
their computer?  The car in question is my '59 Mark 1 Jaguar.  Any suggestions
as to what veneer will provide the most 'original' look?

Thanks-
Ryan.