Sprite Owners Identify Yourselves

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Sprite Owners Identify Yourselves
From: Mike Gigante <mg@cgl.citri.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1993 17:32:47 +1000
(please)

Can I get you to drop me a short note with model, the price you paid, its
condition at time of purchase and your satisfaction rating. I am also
interested in any modifications you have made or any project restoration
you have done.

This is for our club magazine (the Austin Healy Sprite Drivers Club), I'll
distribute a email copy to all respondents. The AHSDC is in the state of
Victoria, Australia (Melbourne is the capital of Victoria). There are others
branches in other Australian states.

The club has 190 members approx, with 130 sprites and has a very active
motorsport and social calendar.

Mike Gigante
RMIT ACGC
Melbourne, Australia