Toronto British Car Day - This Weekend

To: british-cars@autox.team.net ( )
Subject: Toronto British Car Day - This Weekend
From: Jody Levine <jody.p.levine@hydro.on.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1993 11:19:41 -0400
This Sunday, in Bronte Park in Burlington, should be about 1000 LBCs!
This is the Toronto Triumph Club's big event, with Britcars of all
marques and years welcome. There's the olbigatory show & shine, the
local suppliers will be there, etc.

If I manage to get the cooling system of the TR7 back together (I got
the recored rad back yesterday) and if the motor still works, I'll
be there!

I wrote up half a review of the Vintage Auto Sprints at the Christie
Conservation Area. When I get around to writing the other half, I'll
post it.

Oh yeah, it never rains on British Car Day.

Jody                                   jlevine@rd.hydro.on.ca - Toronto