Re: High advertised prices for LBCs

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mfrankfo@nebula.tbe.com
Subject: Re: High advertised prices for LBCs
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 93 09:09:44 -0700
Well this is too good! If a 71 MGBGT would go for $10K, a 79 for 12K, and an
80 for 39K....  I will offer my classic 1968 MGBGT,good condition interior,
like new instrument panel, recently rebuilt overdrive transmission,
strong engine, fresh head job that included hardened intake and exhaust seats,
all new exhaust valves, freshly rebushed SUs (as soon as they get back from
the Roadster Factory), freshly rebuilt front calapers & rear brake cylinders,
new brake pads, shoes.  Its British Racing green with black interior (white
piping) and wire wheels.  New Ring & pinion about 5 years ago. New front grill
about the same time.

Its more of a classic than the others... Mechanically good.. How about.. oh
say $15K?  I'll take a BN7 Big Healey, a XK140 drophead coup, Lotus IX, or
250 Testorosa on trade :*)  ;^)

TeriAnn

Is it the begining of April already??