Re: all britcar party at the nyquists

To: lrc@red4est.felton.ca.us
Subject: Re: all britcar party at the nyquists
From: Dick Nyquist <dickn@hpspdbc.vid.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 93 9:41:56 PDT

| Next Saturday evening there will be a party at the Nyquists.
| Dick asked me to post the invites as he is very busy.
| I am assuming that it will be about the same deal as last year:
|   potluck, byob very laid back.
| I assume that crash space is available for people going to
| the brit car meet (about 2 miles away) the next day.
|    for more info talk to either dick or I
|
| Larry Colen  lrc@netcom.com  408-335-7505
| Dick Nyquist dickn@hpspd.spd.hp.com  415-854-6702
                     ^^^^^^^^^^
                       *see new e-mail address below

Thanks to Larry this note got out in time. It tells most of the story;
A bench racing evening the night before the BRITISH CAR MEET at my house
in MENLO PARK, CA (about 20 miles north of San Jose.) Cajun beans and rice
will be provided., and a small barbeque fire (or the stove) for those who
bring other cookables. We'll start in the late afternoon and go til folks
wanta quit.

directions:
Turn of in Menlo Park. Follow Alpine rd tward the bay. (Alpine turns into
Santa Cruz ave as you cross Sand Hill rd.) At the third stop light from
280 the road forks. Take the right fork. My house is 1/2 block further
on the right. 2021 Santa Cruz.

last year 6 or 8 showed. This year who knows. RSVP if you need more info,
or just show up.

regards
dickn@vid.hp.com